Friday, October 29, 2010

Hello,this is my blog on ICE CREAM! I like all things ice cream.  My blog is going to have lots of information about ice cream.  Fun facts about ice cream.  Flavours of the week.  Where  the best ice cream is.And I would like to hear from you where you think the best ice cream is and what are the best flavours.  If you get a lead on a new flavour, let me know.

Here is your first fun fact

Fun Fact #1
Did you know that it takes about 345 squirts of a cow's udder to get 1 gallon of milk.
It takes 12 lbs or about 1.5 gallons of milk to make 1 gallon of ice cream.  That means it takes 518 squirts to make a gallon if ice cream!

10 comments:

  1. Whoa!!! Cool Anna!!! I know a really good place for ice cream... a couple really!!! :D I'm so excited to read your blog!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog Anna! I like how you put fun facts. Your first one was so interesting! I can't wait to read your future posts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your title is really good for this blog, it took me a while to understand it ... but then I got it. :)
    Nice blog, and cool fun fact.

    -Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog idea, Anna! I am looking forward to sitting down with a bowl of ice cream to give your future posts a good read :)

    I also like your fun fact. Did you do this math yourself? Talk about math being useful in real life! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anna i think your blog name and your idea is really good i like the 'get the scoop' it seems like youve got some pretty good ideas and i have a suggestion if your not already doing this then a good idea would be once you've chosen your flavor of ice cream you should show a picture of what it looks like!! i cant wait for some more of your ideas it is going to be SOOO cool like ttyl!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anna! I know I really good place to get gelato (does that count as ice cream?????) The fact that it's gelato and not ice cream is great as I am lactoseintolerant. It has 218 flavors! Including some weird flavors like dandelion root, pepsi, cream soda, blue cheese with pear, dill pickle and more. Along with some exotic flavors like lychee, dragon fruit, ginger plus many others. They have all different kinds of cones and make their own waffle cones. And they are always coming up with new flavors. My favorite so far is the Purdy's chocolate hedgehog flavor!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Anna,
    You have to visit Yaseen's blog it has a mario cupcake scene on it.
    Tiana

    ReplyDelete