Saturday, December 4, 2010

Brazza Gelato and Coffee

Hello,

Today I went to Brazza  Coffee and Gelato. They did not have very many flavors. I would give this cafe 4.5 stars out of 6 stars. The flavor I had was:

ACE ( lemon orange carrots) It was ok, not my favourite gelato but it was still good. I rate this ice cream flavor 5 out of 6 stars.

I had a tiny taste of my moms gelato which was:

Soleada (paisson friut papaya guava) This one was mouth watering. I rate it 6 out of 6 it was the best in the world. I wish I got this flavor!

It was a nice cafe but it does not have a large selection of gelato. It was nice but I would not go back there. I have not seen the two flavors my mom and I tried at any other gelato cafes before.

Bye Bye'
Your Ice Cream Tester Anna

2 comments:

  1. Hey Anna,
    I've never heard of Brazza Gelato and Coffee before, or of those two flavours. They sound so good!
    Rana:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to go to Brazza quite often for gelato :) Did you go to the location on Lonsdale or the new one by Capilano Mall?

    Check out Rana's blog as she has made some gelato! You will have to convince her that you will need to try it ;)

    ReplyDelete